HARD WORK BY SONAKSHI.......

Sonakshi Sinha is doing hard work to get Filmfare's best actress award.

Actress Sonakshi Sinha Won THE film fare Award for best debutant in 2011 for the film 'Dabangg'. She is doing work to win the black lady in the best actress category.

On Being Asked when her dream of winning the best actress filmfare Award will get fulfilled. Sonakshi said : "I think I have to work Very Hard for that "."I have to do alot of good work and When They will realise that I am worthy enough. I am Sure they will give it to me".


The 61st Filmfare Award will take place on Jan 15. Sonakshi is now waiting For The Realease of 'Akira' and "force 2".
SHARE

Chirag

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Ads